Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

Soccer is over and ended on a high note for the girls! 
Woo Hoo!!  Zoe's soccer team (Fancy Footwork) won their tournament this past weekend!  They played 2 amazing games, one in the morning under blue skies and the final game a couple of hours later in a downpour of rain.  The girls and the spectators were soaked, but we all actually loved it.  It was fun to watch and play in the elements!  Another great piece of news is Zoe scored the winning goal! 
Go Zoe!!
Here is a team photo I tried to capture in the rain.   Excuse the hooded figure blocking the girls.  Can you guess who that is?  It's Eli, doing his best impression of Yoda on Dagobah.
The coaches decided that the girl's weren't cold enough and dragged us all to get yogurt after the game to celebrate.  Brrrr....but I guess it tastes good when you win.
Zoe and Coach John displaying their hardware and fending off a brain freeze.

After all that hoopla, we dropped Zoe off to a sleepover birthday party and John, Eli and I went to Avatars for some great Indian food.  Perfect ending to a perfect day!

We relaxed the rest of the weekend.  I picked up a great new book at the Library.  Cheesy cover, but it's good!  It's a science fiction novel and I just love Sci-Fi!
John and I made this together for dinner.
I made this for dessert!  Yummy!  I will post both on my cooking blog!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!





No comments:

Post a Comment