Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome!

Hi all!  This is my first "official" posting on my new blog.  I am basically getting my feet wet here and am excited to learn how to blog!  This blog will feature my favorite recipes, thoughts on spirituality and just tid bits from my day-to-day life!  I am the mom of 2 wonderful kids, Zoe who is 11 and Eli who is 7 and rounding that off, I have an amazing husband, John.  I feel blessed and I am so appreciative of my life and all the blessings I have!

I named this blog Blue jay and crow because those are my favorite birds.  They just speak to me spirituality and I want this blog to represent me and I thought it would be a fun and quirky name for a blog!

Well, that is it for today.  I am going to post my favorite green smoothie recipe tomorrow!  I tried to post it today, but my pictures turned out a bit blurry.  I guess this blog will also help me learn how to be a better photographer!

Here is a picture of my daughter Zoe:

Here is Eli:


Here is John and I:






No comments:

Post a Comment