Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Guidance can come in many ways..


OK, if you happened to ready my little side post as to why I named this blog blue jay and crow you will get this next posting.  Blue jays are one of my spirit birds and I don't see them all the time, so I know when I see one, it has a meaning for me.   They showed up in my life a few years back when I started my spiritual transformation.  They are there to tell me that everything is going to be all right.  Just like that song by Bob Marley, "Don't worry about a thing, because every little think is going to be all right."  That song speaks to me as well as it always pops into my mind when I have a fear based thought.


Anyway, I had terrible dreams last night of doom and gloom and woke up a bit fearful.  In the back of my mind, I heard that little voice telling me, it was just a dream, not a prediction of what is to come, but a dream.  Sometimes it can be tough to trust that voice.  It seems so easy right, trust that voice, that quiet voice that only says things you want to hear and is based on love?   I have learned that if I hear something that feels bad to me or is fearful to me that it is not my truth.  Anything that is truthful, will make me feel safe, happy, calm, clear and free!  One of the lessons I am learning in this lifetime is to rid my self of fear and to trust more.  Trust the universe and my own guidance.  I will go more into that on another post!!  I have learned so much these past few years and to really trust the signs around me and inside of me.  To listen to my guidance!


Anyway, I am getting off course here.  You all want to know what the blue jay's had to do with this post, right?   Well, I got up from bed and got my day going and the dreams found their way to the back of my mind as I was focused on the family and the beautiful day that we beginning.   After breakfast, I went to my friend Hilary's house to drop off her son.   Right when I got out of the car, I heard above me in her tree tons of blue jays.  They were squawking and making such a ruckus that you just had to notice them (its funny that my two spirit birds are so loud  :).   It then and there clicked in my mind that they were giving me a sign.  I noticed their sign to me :)  They flew to her tree at that moment to tell me, "Jackie, everything is going to be all right, that dream was just a dream, this is us telling you to let it go, that all is OK and will always be OK, so trust!!  I looked at Hilary and told her I needed that sign, and she got it, she knows about me and those blue jays (her nickname for me is Blue Jay!).  She told me that she gets blue jays up there at times but never as much as were there at that moment.  We both knew and felt confident that they came to give me that message.  She gets it all, as she is one of my spirit/soul sisters.  


Anyway, I just felt the need to post this, as I want everyone to listen to their guidance and intuition, because when we do get quiet and start looking for the signs, they will show themselves fully!  It becomes obvious!  We are all connected to each other and everything on this universe and isn't that cool?


Now, go out and follow your bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment